Regular Carhartt Women's Crawford Work Pants - $34.99

Women's Carhartt Crawford Canvas Work Pants with plenty of "give-and-take" stretch comfort. Let's talk about the fabric: It's 97% cotton, which means you get all the tough-yet-comfortable goodness of Carhartt canvas. But the other 3% is spandex, which gives it just the right amount of give to make all the crouching, bending and twisting you do a little easier. Available in Short, Regular and Tall sizes.Style:97/3 cotton / spandex canvas blend fabric is ultra-durable, but with stretch Rugged Flex technology offers plenty of flex for bending, etc. Original fit, mid-rise, sits just below the waist Slightly fitted through the hips and thighs Contoured waistband prevents gapping in back Straight leg Utility pockets and utility loop for extras Triple-stitched inseams for extra durability Garment-washed for broken-in feel right out of the box. Machine wash / dry. Imported. Order ONLINE Today! - $34.99

Save