Information We Collect About You
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including:
- Information you provide to us, including information we collect if you access our Site via a third-party social networking site.
- Information we collect as you navigate through our Site, including usage details, IP addresses, cookies, web beacons, and other non-identifying information.
The Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to the Site, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under age 13. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under age 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information You Provide to Us
We may collect and use the following information that you provide to us:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site, including your name, postal address, age, birth date, gender, email address, mobile device number, portrait, and/or other requested information. This information may be provided at the time of registering to use our Site, accessing our Site via a third-party social networking site, posting or sending material to the Site, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Site.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
Usage Details, IP Addresses, Cookies, Web Beacons, and Other Non-Identifying Information
Usage Details and IP Addresses
As you navigate through the Site, we may collect details of your visits to our Site, including, but not limited to traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data, and the resources that you access, as well as information about your computer or mobile device and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ equipment, browsing actions, and patterns.
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Site.
Pages of the Site may contain electronic images known as web beacons (also referred to as single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company to count users who have visited those pages and for other related Site statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Site content and verifying system and server integrity). Web beacons are not used to access your personal information on the Site and are only used to compile aggregated statistics concerning use of the Site.
Other Non-Identifying Information
We may collect other information received through the operation and personalization of your use of the Site, such as individual or viewing preferences, to compile aggregated statistics concerning users’ use of the Site.
We do not collect personally identifiable information automatically, but we may tie this information to your previously submitted personally identifiable information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information that you provide via the Site to the following third parties:
- Our subsidiaries, licensees, affiliates, or successors.
- Third-party social networking sites through which you have accessed our Site.
- Contractors and service providers we use to support our business.
- Organizations that perform services for us or on our behalf, including, without limitation, to provide customer service; to conduct research, marketing, or data processing; or to provide marketing and promotional services for us, to the extent that information is necessary.
- A buyer in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or any other form of sale of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about its customers is among the assets transferred.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties to:
- Comply with any court order, subpoena, warrant, or other legal obligation.
- Protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Promotional Offers/Text Alerts from the Company
You can opt-out of receiving e-mail information from the Company other than communications informing you of the completion user registration, correction of user data, or change of password, by logging into the Site and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile, or by sending us an e-mail stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, product service experience, or other transactions.
We maintain a variety of commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to protect your personal information and prevent unauthorized access. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where you have chosen or we have given you a user name and/or password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Site like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Site.
Identity theft and the practice known as “phishing” are also of concern to us. We take measures to protect you from identify theft, and do not request your financial information, login information, or national identification numbers in a non-secure or unsolicited e-mail or telephone communication. For more information about phishing, visit the Federal Trade Commission’s website.
The transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted via our Site, or or guarantee that information on the Site may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by unauthorized persons. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You can review and update your personal information by logging into the Site and visiting your account profile page and making changes. If you have forgotten your password, once you have tried to register and failed, you can click on the “Forgot your password?” link to reach a page on which you can submit your e-mail address. Your user name and password then will be e-mailed to you. You may also send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account.
Third Party Websites
Thrill On, Inc.
100 North Sixth Street, Suite 670A
Minneapolis, MN 55403
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us using the above contact information.