MiiR Wave Single Speed Bike - 2014 - $485.83

Buy a MiiR Wave Single Speed bike and you'll get more than a straightforward and dependable everyday riding bike, you'll also help MiiR give a bike to someone in need. With your purchase, MiiR will help a person in Africa or the U.S. to earn a bike through a work- or study-to-own program. The Wave Single Speed uses butted chromoly steel throughout the frame and fork to ensure a smooth, resilient ride. Single-speed design is simple and reliable; flip-flop rear hub lets you ride the Wave either as a freewheel or as a fixed-gear bike. Puncture-resistant tires roll smoothly. The MiiR Wave Single Speed bike has attachment points for fenders and a rear rack (fenders and rack sold separately). Includes a stainless steel water bottle and cage. Sizing: 49cm fits riders 4' 11" - 5' 4"; 52cm fits riders 5' 4" - 5' 7"; 55cm fits riders 5' 7" - 6' 0"; 58cm fits riders 6' 0" and up; size up if between sizes. What makes this bike different? Your purchase supports MiiR to empower one person in need with 2-wheeled transportation. US giving is targeted towards refugees, homeless, those getting out of prison, kids whose parents unable to afford a bicycle and other vulnerable populations. In Africa 70% of recipients are school children, the remaining 30% are aid workers, entrepreneurs and field mechanics. - $485.83